Re: /dev/fb* permissions, local DoS

This doesn't appear to affect systems running the 2.4.0test series
kernels.  I'm running 2.4.0-test10 and all it did was fill my screen with
random colors .. I could just ctrl-c it and clear the screen.  Doesn't
seem like there is anything broken by doing chmod 600 /dev/fb*, but all
I'm running is console and XF86 4.0 in DRI mode.

-Henry