Re: Impersonating OS

I saw this right after I deleted the original poster's email :-)

Funny what you find when you're busy not finding what you were looking
for:

http://ippersonality.sourceforge.net/

Don't know if it's exactly what you're looking for, but it might be a
start.

|Jonathan Hankins  | 		       	 jonathan-hankins@mindspring.com |