Re: Configuring ssh

Alan KF LAU wrote:

> Disable Rhost and password authentication, only enable RSA
> authentication.

Disableing rhosts yes, because that can cause a whole bunch of trouble. However I
have a tendancy to leave passwords enabled as I need to access my machines from a
lot of different places and I don't always carry my RSA key with me. On top of that
there are some users I have who need access that would be unable (due to general
incompitence) to set up RSA keys and the like from their boxen.

> Login with a ssh client with RSA support, like mindterm.

SecureCRT is a good client although it is commercial.

Nikolai Lusan