From: ironhand [mailto:ironhand@kki.net.pl]
Sent: Friday, September 22, 2000 3:16 PM
To: debian-security@lists.debian.org
Subject: potato

Hi group!
I have a lame-type question. I'm supposed to install potato on a
machine in my school. It will be supporting masqurade to allow other
computers to use internet connection. I'm asking You people, about
well known holes in system.

Thank You 4 Your time
IronHand
--
=[ IronHand of CruX]=[ironhand@kki.net.pl]=

---
WIRUS - wirus - WIRUS - wirus - WIRUS - wirus - WIRUS
-niE baDz beZbronny - http://www.avp-promocja.kki.pl  -