Re: Checksums on ftp

* Alexander Hvostov

| Tollef,
|
| NFS requires an RPC portmapper, so things get a bit complicated...

  You can do a "mass port forward", I think it might work, but I don't
  know NFS that well.

| What's SFS?

Self-Certifying File System

SFS is a secure, global file system with completely decentralized
control. SFS lets you access your files from anywhere and share them
with anyone, anywhere.  Anyone can set up an SFS server, and any user
can access any server from any client. SFS lets you share files across
administrative realms without involving administrators or
certification authorities.

  <URL:http://www.fs.net>

--

Tollef Fog Heen
Unix _IS_ user friendly... It's just selective about who its friends are.