Re: Automatic password changing

* "Neil D. Roberts"

| What I mean basically is so that when the root password gets changed
| accidentally, this process sets it back to what it was.

  We had this happen in our school, and after that we added a second
  user with uid = 0.  Also, we could have used sudo, so that a
  semi-priviledged-user could sudo to root and then change root's
  password.

  You will of course have to guard that password very well, as it
  might give instant root.. :)

  I find this a better solution than autochanging passwords.

--

Tollef Fog Heen
Unix _IS_ user friendly... It's just selective about who its friends are.