Re: DSL router and security

Oh dear. Please tell us what ISP this is so we can take special care to
avoid it. :)

(Note: NAT breaks all sorts of things, and it is incredibly cheap for an
ISP to use NAT, since they, as an ISP, /should/ be able to afford the IP
address space.)

Version: 3.12
GCM d- s:+ a--- C++++ UL++++ P L+++ E W++ N o-- K- w
O--- M- V- PS+ PE- Y PGP t+ 5 X- R tv+ b DI--- D+
G e-- h++ r--- y