Re: RFS: HexWalk Request for sponsor

Hi Samuel,

I just updated the repo both on git and on mentors with your hints:

https://mentors.debian.net/package/hexwalk

For packaging I'm using a different method than yours,

I use "pdebuild --debbuildopts -sa --debsign-k xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

Effectively I noticed that "debian" folder is not enough for you to reproduce my building environment,

I just added a folder (/deb-packaging) in the git that I hope helps.

in my build environment  inside deb-packaging/hexwalk-1.7.1 I add the src/ folder and inside it I put these two folders contained in the root of the git repo:

hexwalk/

src/

I see that it is not so straightforward but it seems to work.

Anyway could you simply use the package that I have generated on mentors?

Thank you again for your time,

Carmix