Re: Request to join as new member

Thanks for adding me to the pkg-security group!  To get started, I have
moved libntlm's git repo from the pkg-auth-maintainers group on Salsa to
the pkg-security.  I did an upload updating debian/control, together
with some other fixes.

I'm not up to speed on all the pkg-security tooling, so please review
and fix anything that needs fixing.  I feel uncomfortable having a salsa
write permission token in plain text on my laptop, which seemed required
to use some of the suggested tools -- hopefully none of that stuff is
critical, and if important could be fixed by others too?  It felt like
going down someone's personal work flow understanding, which is great
for inspiration (I quickly agreed with most concepts) but may require
some more polishing before everyone can adapt.  I had the same feeling
when adapting to the Debian Go Packaging workflow, most of the workflow
concepts are great improvements but deep below some assumptions that may
not be universal are made.  I hope to learn and adapt though.

Regarding having the repository in debian/ but still use pkg-security
group maintenance, I'll think about that some more, but you can tell
from my decision to move libntlm to pkg-security that I wanted to give
this approach a try first.

/Simon