Re: ccrypt updated, review and upload needed

Hello Arnaud,

On Thu, 2024-02-29 at 08:37 +0700, Arnaud Rebillout wrote:
> Hello Sven,
>
> Regarding your commit "Apply 'wrap-and-sort -a' to d/control": did
> you
> consider using the option -t of wrap-and-sort as well? From the man
> page:
>
>      -t, --trailing-comma: Add a trailing comma at the end of the
> sorted
> fields.  This minimizes future differences in the VCS commits when
> additional dependencies are appended or removed.
>
> [...]
>
> I just mention it in case you didn't know about it, in case it's
> helpful. I know it can also be matter of taste, and I don't think the
> pkg-security team has a documented preference. Maybe it's just my own
> preference :)

Actually I know about it while I am still unsure which way to prefer. I
understand the technical argument to add the comma, yet it looks kind
of ugly to me as a human reader.

> Thanks for taking care of this package, have a nice
> day/evening/night? !

My pleasure!

Best,
Sven

--
GPG Fingerprint
3DF5 E8AA 43FC 9FDF D086 F195 ADF5 0EDA F8AD D585