Can't push to the proxytunnel project

Hello Samuel,

when trying to push to the proxytunnel project I receive the following
error message:

   remote: GitLab: You are not allowed to push code to protected
   branches on this project.
   To ssh://salsa.debian.org/pkg-security-team/proxytunnel
    ! [remote rejected] debian/master -> debian/master (pre-receive
   hook declined)
   error: failed to push some refs to
   'ssh://salsa.debian.org/pkg-security-team/proxytunnel'

I could not figure out what the reason for this might be. Can you
please have a look?

Regards,
Sven

--
GPG Fingerprint
3DF5 E8AA 43FC 9FDF D086 F195 ADF5 0EDA F8AD D585