Re: Request to review and upload rhash_1.4.4-1

Hello Aleksey,

> I've prepared the new version 1.4.4 of RHash for upload [1].
>
> I can't upload it myself due to the new binary package librhash1, replacing previous librhash0 (library soname has changed).
>
> Please review and upload!

Awesome, since there's at least one package reverse-depending on
it[0], I've changed the target release to experimental.

It's better to play safe here and have a transition for the change[1],
it should be low-friction due to the low amount of reverse-deps.

Thank you for your work!

[0] https://sources.debian.org/src/lgogdownloader/3.11-2/debian/control/?hl=18#L18
[1] https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/ReleaseTeam/Transitions

--