Re: Request to review and upload unhide 20210124-4

Hello Samuel,

# I have no preference in which I am called Daichi or Fukui.
# But if you don't mind, please call me Fukui as you did in the latest email ;)

Thanks for reviewing my source package draft.

Okay, now I understand what Replaces+Breaks should be like in this case.
In fact, I initially had a plan to address such two issues as #1016613 and the new upstream step by step.
That said, it looks like uploading the new upstream would also address the Replaces+Breaks issue.
Thus, if you could give me some time, I would like to work on the new release with the new upstream source code.

Best,
Fukui