Request to review and upload radare2-cutter

Dear team,

A while ago radare2-cutter was broken by the upload of radare2 5.5.0. I spend some time to cherry-pick the patches needed to fix the build. Please have a look, finalize the changelog and upload the package.

Note that this is a short-term fix: cutter was a Qt GUI for radare2. There's been some disagreements among the developers, so the Cutter developers forked radare2 and renamed it rizin. They keep developing cutter against the rizin backend. At the same time, the radare2 developers forked cutter and renamed it iaito. They keep developing it against the radare2 backend.

So cutter in its current form will have to go, because subsequent uploads of radare2 will break it more and more.

One possibility is to start a new iaito package. Another possibility is to start packaging rizin and the new cutter based on rizin. I've seen that some git repositories exist in Salsa's pkg-security-team (rizin and rizin-cutter), but no work has been done so far it seems.

Thanks for reading, have a great week!

--
Arnaud Rebillout / Offensive Security / Kali Linux Developer