Re: scap-security-guide

Hello Håvard,

I just had a look at the changes, and although I couldn't properly
review every small detail due to the size of the delta, I could see
you were very careful in your changes.
Considering that you also maintain openscap, I decided to sponsor the
upload (especially since it will probably stay for a bit in the NEW
queue, so the sooner the better).

Thank you for your contributions, it's always good having someone
who's knowledgeable about the package maintaining it.

You might also be interested in the following package, which got
removed from testing:
https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/openscap-daemon

Regards,

--