Re: Pocsuite3 packaging

Hello Samuel,

I just updated pocsuite3 to upstream version 1.9.6. Could you please help me to review and upload it?

By the way, as you suggested, I switched the url on d/watch to point to tags instead 😊

I have just a couple of comments which are not critical and can be fixed later in a future upload.
I've noticed you switched the url on d/watch to point to releases/latest, I suggest considering pointing to tags[0] instead, that way uscan can fetch a list of recent releases and parse that. Using releases/latest might hide a new unpackaged release if there was another one more recent which for some reason gets dropped by uscan (weird version or beta/rc, for example)

Have a great day!

Cheers,
Tian