Re: Request to review and upload libewf 20140813-1

Hello Samuel,

Thanks a lot for the feedback.
Plus, apologies for my very late reply.

With this email, I just wanted to say I've just started working on further improvement based on your recent comments.
Though I'm trying to fix flaws on my former proposed package, I would like to address the issues you mentioned, as follows.

> 1) d/changelog:
That's right.
It' just that I forgot to remove the Closes stanza from my draft.

> 2) d/tests:
It seems very useful to use autopkgtest-pkg-python for this kind of testing.
Yes, I'll update d/control as you suggested and see it's enough for our test case.
Thanks for introducing that package.

> 3) d/copyright:
licensecheck reports a bunch of source files that are subject to other licenses than LGPL3+.
It may need much effort to review that license scan report and update d/copyright accordingly.
So I'd appreciate it if you allow me to take some time.

When the improvement is satisfactory, I'll share an updated source package with you.

Best,
Fukui