Re: ITS: cadaver

On 28/08/2022 04:19, Samuel Henrique wrote:
The package ended up getting an NMU in April, but I think there's
still room for the salvaging process if you're interested, although
I'm not sure it makes sense to maintain it under the pkg-sec team, it
doesn't seem related to the team at all.

I finally found the time to update this package! I based my work on the NMU from Joao Eriberto Mota Filho (thanks for pointing out about the NMU, otherwise I would have miss it for sure).

I just pushed the Git repo to https://salsa.debian.org/debian/cadaver, so, out of the pkg-sec team.

Samuel, if you have a moment, could you please delete the repo https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-security-team/cadaver/edit? This repo was created by me so that someone could review the work. But the code there was never "uploaded". You can safely delete it (no need to archive it).

Thanks

--
Arnaud Rebillout / Offensive Security / Kali Linux Developer