Request to review and upload libewf 20140814-1

Hello team,
(CC: Samuel)

I've created a new version of the libewf package [0], which is going to be 20140814-1 with this update.
This version introduces the following changes:
  * New upstream version 20140814
  * Update d/copyright

This new source package was tested using salsa-ci,
and all jobs successfully passed except for test-crossbuild-arm64 [1].
I believe the git repository was successfully recreated to avoid a sponsor rebasing my branch on top of the team's repo.
That said, if things are wrong, please let me know.

If this update is satisfactory and helpful,
I would appreciate it if you review and sponsor the package.

By the way, I found that some external libraries are embedded into the libewf source package, such as libodraw.
I wonder whether we need to separate such libraries from the libewf source package.
If they are successfully separated, that would make it easier to maintain and update the package.
If you have some idea about this, kindly share it with me.
To find out what packages are embedded, synclibs.sh would be helpful:
$ git clone https://github.com/libyal/libewf.git
$ cd libewf/
$ ./synclibs.sh

[0] https://salsa.debian.org/dfukui/libewf