Re: Request to review and upload radare2-cutter

Hi Sophie, Hi Samuel,

On 29/08/2022 17:15, Sophie Hertzog wrote:
Le 27/08/2022 à 23:10, Samuel Henrique a écrit :
Congratulations on becoming a DD!!! I just saw the email that your
process has been finished.

Congratulations Arnaud! (Samuel, thanks for the info)

Thank you very much for your kind words! Indeed I'll be able to upload by myself. But I might still ping you every now and then for a quick review ;)

I'm assuming you won't need a sponsor for this anymore, as you can
upload the package yourself, would that be right?

Arnaud is away for a few days. So I uploaded radare2-cutter (he asked me privately to do it if possible).

Package uploaded indeed, thanks very much!

Have a nice week-end,

--

Arnaud