Re: Request to review and upload unhide 20210124-2

Hello Daichi,

> I have drafted an updated source package of unhide and uploaded it to my private repository in salsa:
>
> https://salsa.debian.org/dfukui/unhide/-/tree/debian/20210124-3
>
> With this version, we will get two separated binary packages, one of which is a package for unhide GUI.
> When you have time, can you review the source package and help me upload it to the archive?

Awesome,

I'll review it in the next 7 days, including the other pending package (libewf).
Sorry for the delays, I was quite busy and thought I would be able to
review it during DebConf, it turns out that there were some people
needing review during the conference and I did theisr first as we were
face-to-face (easy to discuss things).

My todo list right now is:
1) python-wcmatch (from DebConf, which I'll finish today)
2) libewf
3) scap-security-guide
4) unhide

Cheers,