Re: [debian][libewf] Request for VCS repo update

Hi Fukui

On 2022-06-02 21:57:38, Daichi Fukui wrote:
> Hello Sebastian
>
> Nice to meet you.
> It looks like the VCS repository for libewf is not up to date - tag
> 20140807-2.1 is missing [0].

That tag does not exist. 201408107-2.1 was a non-maintainer upload. You
can import the tag via gbp import-dsc using the source package for that
version. However, note that the repository contains changes which have
never been uploaded, so this might cause issues.

Best
Sebastian

--
Sebastian Ramacher