Extension of permissions to push to dnstwist repository

Dear Samuel, dear security tools team,

On 03.05.20 15:38, Samuel Henrique wrote:
Peter, I noticed you are the maintainer of the package and is also a
DM, so I gave you permission to the repository, maintainers should be
able to push to their packages' repos.

I forgot to mention, this permissions will expire at the end of 2021,
so if you're not a DD by that time just ask someone to bump the
expiration for you.

since the end of 2021 is getting close, I would like to ask someone with the necessary rights to extend my permissions to push changes to the dnstwist repository [0].

Many thanks,

Peter

[0] https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-security-team/dnstwist