Re: Request to join the team

Hello Guilherme,

> My name is Guilherme Xavier, I've been a Debian user for over 15 years and for a few years I've been studying a lot about packaging in Debian. I've done some QA work and now I'm looking to bring some new packages to Debian more precisely related to security.

Awesome, welcome to the team,

> I am packaging the "Seclists" from Kali (https://pkg.kali.org/pkg/seclists) for Debian and I would like to be part of the team if possible. I am being mentored during the packaging by Samuel Henrique who has given me many tips during the process. I also request the creation of the package repository in salsa. I hope I can help the team.

I have created the repo and gave you Salsa's maintainer role:
https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-security-team/seclists

Can you also apply to join the org on Salsa?
https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-security-team

There should be a button for it, otherwise you're gonna have to ask
Raphaël to add you.

I will review seclists in the next couple of days, right after I
review pocsuite3.

Thank you for your contributions!

--
Samuel Henrique <samueloph>