Request to join the team

Hi Team!

I'd like to join.

I've been working as a Kali Linux developer for a few months now. Part of my job includes maintaining packages.

So in the upcoming weeks and months, I would expect to help maintaining packages in Debian-security, and also help to review and maintain incoming packages. For example, I will probably get started with [1] and [2].

Apart from that, I've been a Debian Maintainer for 2 or 3 years, mostly working with the Go packaging team. See [3] for my status.

Thanks,

  Arnaud

----

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-security-tools/2021/04/msg00003.html