Request for join the team

Hello everyone!

I’m Tian Qiao, a security researcher belongs to knownsec 404 team.

I’ve packaged a new security related tools, and plan to put it into Debian repo.

* Package name    : pocsuite3
  Version         : 1.7.6
  Upstream Author : Knownsec 404 Team <404-team@knownsec.com>
* URL             : http://pocsuite.org
* License         : GPL 2.0
  Programming Lang: Python3
  Description     : Open-sourced remote vulnerability testing framework

Pocsuite3 is an open-sourced remote vulnerability testing and proof-of-concept
development framework developed by the Knownsec 404 Team. It comes with a
powerful proof-of-concept engine, many nice features for the ultimate
penetration testers and security researchers.

Like Metasploit, Pocsuite3 is a development kit for pentesters to develope
their own exploits. Based on Pocsuite3, you can write the most core code
of PoC/Exp without caring about the resulting output etc. There are at
least several hundred people writing PoC/Exp based on Pocsuite up to date.

Pocsuite3 is written in Python and works out of the box with Python
version 3.x on any platform. The package that Pocsuite3 depends on are
already packaged for debian, such as python3-requests.

In summary, I think it's very useful and helpful to put it into Debian repo.

I belongs to Knownsec 404 Team. Our team will be responsible for packaging
and subsequent maintenance.

I would be very grateful if anyone is interested in it.

By the way, I’ve signed up successfully at https://salsa.debian.org, the account is
awaiting approval.

Regards,

--