Re: Last days before the soft freeze

> My approach to it is currently to pick any package with the same
> version in stable and testing and working on a new upload

I have uploaded the last package now, the only one left with the same
version as in stable is "crack", which Giovani is currently working on
to solve an issue reported by blhc.

> I'd like to take a look at any packages that are not shipping the latest
> upstream version and see if it's sane to package it (talking about
> small upstream changes here) and then take a look at any open bugs we
> have.

Alright, so I guess now it's the time to look at any open bugs and
newer upstream releases.
I was thinking about helping folks with john (getting the jumbo
version in time), and packaging arpwitch[0].

> As usual, I'd be happy to sponsor any uploads, and we have about 2
> days left for this work (for the packages that take 10 days to
> migrate).

I miscalculated it, we have until around this Friday for the uploads
to reach testing (if urgency set to medium and without regressions).

Cheers,

[0] https://github.com/verbnetworks/arpwitch

--
Samuel Henrique <samueloph>