Re: Last days before the soft freeze

Hello Francisco,

> tableau-parm (https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-security-team/tableau-parm),
> rephrase (https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-security-team/rephrase),
> xprobe (https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-security-team/xprobe),
> p0f (https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-security-team/p0f) and
> arpon https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-security-team/arpon.

Awesome, thanks for working on them!

I have only two small notes from the reviews, I have applied the
changes myself and sponsored all of them but it's worth noting:

rephrase: sometimes when building with Rules-Require-Root set to false
fails, the reason is either d/rules or makefile trying to change
either the permissions or owner of files, and most of these times this
operation doesn't have any effect as debhelper will set the correct
attributes for the files.
This happened to be the case with rephrase, so this is the patch I
used to enable "Rules-Require-Root : no":
https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-security-team/rephrase/-/commit/49b9ba0e696fb4ccac93d23c028f1b367f52c8a3

arpon: skip-systemd-native-flag-missing-pre-depends: Lintian was
throwing this warning so I added the "Pre-Depends" field as requested
by it.

Once again, thanks for your work :)

--
Samuel Henrique <samueloph>