Re: Webhook for arno-iptables-firewall

Hello Sven,

> from my observations when having pushed bug fixes for arno-iptables-
> firewall I suspect the tagpending webhook [1] is missing from the
> project as I never saw pending upload notifications. These
> notifications seem to show up regulary for other projects.
>
> Can you please check this?

We periodically run a script that puts our packages in compliance
which does, besides other things, set the tagpending webhook, last
time I run this was about a month ago, so all the repos created before
that should have it.

I checked arno and it does have the webhook there, what I believe is
happening is that you're not using the format "closes: #" which is
what the webhook looks for, basically the commit title has to have the
same closes statement that you would put in changelog.

> At least for proxytunnel I can see it is set [2], while for arno-
> iptables-firewall I cannot even acess the settings [3].
This is happening because you had "Maintainer" permissions on
proxytunnel and "Developer" on arno-iptables-firewall, I added the
given permission for you with an expiration date of Dec 2022. If by
that time you're not a DD, anybody will be happy to extend it.

Tell me if you're still having issues,

Regards,

--
Samuel Henrique <samueloph>