Re: DD Ping: please review proxytunnel

Hello,

thanks a lot for your review and the special hints to tools I were not
aware of.

I decided to follow your request A, as it gave me the opportunity to
broaden my git skills. Needless to say I dealt with requests B, C and
D.

I hope everything is in order now. Please review my personal project
proxytunnel [1] and push it to the team's repository. Also, please
upload the package in case it is clean now.

Regards,
Sven

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/sven-geuer-guest/proxytunnel