Granting janitor bot direct commit rights ?

Hello,

I have been approving more and more merge requests of the janitor bot[1]
and I read recently that it's possible to grant commit rights to the bot
so that I don't have to approve them manually.

[1] example: https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-security-team/ccrypt/-/merge_requests/1

While I didn't like this idea at the start, it's true that the changes
proposed are rather unintrusive and they are well tested, the bot ensures
that the package still builds and that there are no meaningful differences
between both builds (with and without the patch).

Thus I'm really tempted to grant commit rights.

What do you think?

Cheers,

PS: salsa is currently down due to some hardware issue so the link doesn't
work right now
--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀   Raphaël Hertzog <hertzog@debian.org>
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁