Re: pyrit: Python2 removal in sid/bullseye

> My work was unsuccessful.  With this patch, the package FTBFS and i am
> not in a position to fix this problem.
>
> Keep in mind that patch submiter highlights the need for more testing
> but nobody else steps forward for two months, even upstream developer.
>
> I am afraid that i cannot provide a Python3 pyrit in a timely manner.

Thanks for the update!

so maybe it's time to drop pyrit and it's only reverse dependency
wifite? they are the last rdep of python-scapy, which in turn is the
last rdep of ipython, which could then be dropped entirely, "freeing"
its 14 packages it depends on from a dependency.

Regards,
--
Sandro "morph" Tosi
My website: http://sandrotosi.me/