Re: RFS: dnstwist

Hi Peter,

Peter Wienemann <fossdev@posteo.de> 於 2020年3月23日 週一 上午3:59寫道:

> Dear DDs,
>
> I prepared packaging for the domain name permutation engine "dnstwist"
> (ITP bug #948237). The git repository is currently available at
>
> https://salsa.debian.org/wiene-guest/dnstwist

Thanks for your contribution, I've created this repository and import your
commits in the pkg-security team.

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-security-team/dnstwist

> It would be great if someone could review the code, provide feedback and
> - once everything looks fine - transfer the repository to the security
> tools team area and upload the package.

I didn't see any issues, but one thing to be aware of that someone
also wrote a manpage of dnstwist and sent the PR to the upstream.

[2] https://github.com/elceef/dnstwist/pull/91/files

SZ