Re: Joining to the Team

Hi,

Thanks for your replay, and the your advices. I will be working on the packages!

Thanks!

Cheers,
Arias Emmanuel
@eamanu

On Wed, Feb 5, 2020 at 6:53 PM Raphael Hertzog <hertzog@debian.org> wrote:
Hi,

sorry for the delay in my answer.

On Sun, 26 Jan 2020, eamanu wrote:
> I would like join to the team :-)

Nice, welcome !

> I plan help on Python 2 support remove and import Kali package  to Debian.
> Also, I would like to package new security related tools.
>
> My salsa user is @eamanu-guest

By principle, I'm not adding non Debian developers to the salsa group
without some pre-existing history. I know you contributed a bit already
but I don't remember what you did so far.

So unless you have contributed over multiple months and can point out your
history, I'll ask you to start on the various tasks that you highlighted
as an external contributor, sending merge requests usually. For new tools,
please ask us to create a new repository and we will grant you access to
that specific repository.

BTW, I noticed that you have taken over multiple ITA/ITP, be careful to
not take too much on your shoulders:
https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=emmanuelarias30@gmail.com&comaint=yes

Looking forward to see your work!

Cheers,