Access to Salsa please? Maintaining pyrit(-opencl)

Hi team,

I'd like to join the team to eventually do some maintenance on "pyrit"
package as my package "pyrit-opencl" has been incorporated into "pyrit"
upstream.

Marcos, Sophie, may I join as co-maintainer please?

Thanks.

--
Cheers,
 Dmitry Smirnov.

---

Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the
experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination
to do so.
        -- Mahatma Gandhi