Re: Help needed with plaso/dfvfs and their dependencies

* Raphael Hertzog:

> Hum, I haven't looked into anything here but I noticed that Hilko
> already uploaded libluksde and got it through NEW:
> https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/libluksde
>
> So I'm not sure that all the requirements that you list are correct?
>
> Hilko, can you shed some light on this?

There is a large number of auxiliary and supporting libraries (one of
which is libbfio) and the Autoconf scripts check whether they are
installed. However, the supporting libraries are bundled along with the
libraries using, so they are not strictly needed for building packages
from source.

Cheers,
-Hilko