joining the team? want to let at least capstone to go

Hello!

I'm a somewhat long-time Debian developer, mostly maintaining qemu and
a few related packages these days. While being, among other things, a
security expert in the place where I work, and understand well what it
is all about, I don't really participated in any security-related
activities at least within Debian.

What prompted me to join security-tools team is a suggestion by Raphael
Hertzog, after my email asking for a state of capstone package.

The thing is that it looks like this package does not receive enough
attention lately, and in particular, a new upstream version, which is
now required by a few packages using it, hasn't been in Debian
unstable so far. Previous attempt to update to a new upstream has
been made before buster release, it turned out to be problematic (with
#922960 and #922846), and that were reverted back to 3.x series,
creating a funny-looking version string for the package.

Now I need this package for qemu too, it does not build with 3.x
release of capstone. In #921596 other package indicated the need
of 4.x release as well.

I'm not a user of capstone myself and don't know much about it, but my
other knowledge should be enough to at least get it going. Hence I'm
asking to join security-tools team to be able to push the new
capstone to bullseye in time (which is ticking way too fast, as usual).
Unfortunatly I didn't know about this whole situation until I found
out that new qemu needs new capstone, about a week or so ago.

So please let me in, unless a more appropriate solution to this issue
exists :)

Thanks,

/mjt