Re: Request to review and upload libvhdi_20201018-1

Hello Francisco,

> I prepared a new version of libvhdi, release 20201018.

I have reviewed your changes and they all look fine except for the
symbols file update;
In that commit we can see that there are interfaces being removed, and
any time you get interface removal or signature change you need to
bump the SONAME, as we don't know if any package that depends on it
will break.

As I know you already have previous experience with sleuthkit, this
SONAME bump will require a transition as well.

For reference:
https://www.debian.org/doc/debian-policy/ch-sharedlibs.html

I recommend reading the whole section and please feel free to reach
out to me or to the list if you have any questions,

Thanks for your work

--
Samuel Henrique <samueloph>