Re: Request to review and upload libfsntfs_20200921-1

done!

Il domenica 18 ottobre 2020, 17:01:51 CEST, Samuel Henrique <samueloph@debian.org> ha scritto:

Hello Team,

I usually sponsor Francisco uploads and I advocated for his DM application.
Francisco is doing a great job, and I think it would be good if his
work got more visibility from the team.
I'm thinking about the road to DD, where he will need at least 2
advocates, so he will be sending more requests to review to this list
and I'll try to leave them up for someone else.
Now if anybody tells me they're fine with advocating someone solely
based on the activity on this list, without sponsoring their uploads,
I can continue doing the reviews and we move the discussions to here.

Thanks,

--
Samuel Henrique <samueloph>