Re: RFS: bully/1.4.00-1 [ITP] -- Implementation of the WPS brute force attack, written in C

Hi Karthik,

I looked into it and I have comments:

The debian/copyright must be completed:
  src/common, src/tls, src/crypto, src/utils, src/wps are not licensed under GPL-3+

Maybe you can fix some lintian warnings / info too (forward the patches to upstream, complete hte upstream-metadata, ...)

Regards,
Sophie