Intro and Intent to Package

Hey all,

As suggested on the wiki page for pkg-security, I'll say hi to introduce myself.
I'm Christian Blichmann, a software engineer with the Google Security Team
located in Zurich, Switzerland.
Specifically, I work on a team tasked with maintaining various sandboxing
solutions. We have published some of the work previously (e.g.
https://github.com/google/sandboxed-api and https://github.com/google/nsjail).

As we find ourselves often in need of an easy way to lock down processes
and tools and NsJail fits the bill regularly. To make life easy for
users, I want
to propose to package this for Debian so that a simple "apt install nsjail" will
suffice.

I understand that I first need to become a "Sponsored Maintainer" and that
my packaging will need thorough review before being considered for inclusion
in Debian.
Would the proper next steps be to file an ITP and request a Git repo on
Salsa there?

Cheers,

--
Christian Blichmann | Senior Software Engineer | Google™
m: +41 79 7 18 79 43 | cblichmann@google.com