Request to join team

To whom it may concern,

I want to join to your precious security team for helping(any help)

root@About:~#
--------------------------------------
Cyber Security graduated with more than 6 years’ experience in cyber security field. Studied for CEH, PWK, CHFI, Cryptography, LPIC-1, LPIC-2, Linux Security. In the recent years, I took acknowledgement and reward from "Microsoft", "Google", "Red Hat", "Palo Alto Networks","F-Secure", "MikroTik", "Siemens", "Verisign", "cPanel", "Trend Micro", "United Nations", "Check Point", "LifeRay", "Avira", "Zyxel", "FIRST", "Opera Software", "Inflectra" and 20 CVEs are populated by me.

root@Acknowledgements:~#
Microsoft, Google, Red Hat, Palo Alto, F-Secure, Siemens, MikroTik, Avira, Verisign, Trend Micro, cPanel, Liferay, Zyxel, United Nations,Check Point, FIRST, Bitcoin Gold, Opera Software

root@Specialties:~#
-----------------------------
- CSIRT(Incident Handling)
- Linux Hardening
- Static Application Security Testing (SAST)
- Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST)
- Secure Coding

root@Knowledge / Experience:~#
Incident Response, Vulnerability Assessment, Penetration Testing, Linux Security, Firewalls, Forensics

root@Programming:~#
C, Python

Linkedin:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/mohammadhoseinaskari/

I am looking forward to hearing from you in the earliest convenience.

Sincerely,
Mohammad Hosein Askari