Re: Requesting access to the team (and sharing my packages too!)

Hello Javier,

On Fri, 27 Mar 2020, Javier Fernandez-Sanguino wrote:
> I would like to request access to the pkg-security team and would also
> like to add the security packages that I currently maintain (see
> below) so they are managed by the overall team.

Welcome in the team!

You have been added to the salsa group! Please pay attention to follow our
conventions when adding your packages to the repository:
https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/pkg-security

Cheers,
--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀   Raphaël Hertzog <hertzog@debian.org>