Re: Joining the team

Hi Raphaël,

Raphael Hertzog <hertzog@debian.org> ezt írta (időpont: 2020. jan.
22., Sze, 12:51):

> Hi Balint,
>
> On Wed, 22 Jan 2020, Bálint Réczey wrote:
> > I'd like to join the team to do QA-like work on some packages.
>
> You have been added to the salsa group. Can you say a bit more about
> your plans?

The actual problem I'm facing is failing autpkgtest of wifite keeps
wireshark from migrating to Ubuntu 20.04 release pocket:
https://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-archive/proposed-migration/focal/update_excuses.html#wireshark

I figured it would be easier to fix as part of the team it rather than
asking others to do it. :-)
I also expect to have to fix other packages going forward and being in
the team I could contribute more efficiently.

Cheers,
Balint