Re: Request to review and upload rhash_1.3.9-1

Hi,

On Tue, 17 Dec 2019, Aleksey Kravchenko wrote:
> Hello team,
>
> I've prepared package with RHash new release v1.3.9 [1].
>
> Please review and upload it!

Done! I'd like to point out that your git commit messages are often
not following the usual conventions: first line should be a summary,
followed by an empty line, followed by long explanation if required.

Your changelog entries are also not following the usual convention
to quote the names of contributors: it should be "[ Full Name ]"
instead of "[Full Name]". I would suggest to use "gbp dch" to generate the
changelog entries automatically for you.

Cheers,
--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀   Raphaël Hertzog <hertzog@debian.org>
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁