Re: New version of openvas renamed to gvm

Hi Sophie,

After two weeks later, I still have little time on upgrading openvas to gvm.

I plan to upload current work to a temporary repository, and you can
take over the packaging task if you are interested.

What do you think?

SZ

SZ Lin (林上智) <szlin@debian.org> 於 2019年11月21日 週四 下午10:30寫道: