Re: [request-for-help] o-saft maintenance and openssl

Soooo...

What I would like to do here is to ask upstream to bundle/vendor the old
version of openssl o-saft need, and build it and install inside the o-saft folder
and statically linking to it.

I would say to try to bundle as minimal things as possible from the old openssl
release but I didn't investigate it to know how much realistic this stripping down is.

I imagine it could also be possible to try to make it as hard as possible to link against it,
but again I didn't investigate so I don't know how realistic this is.

Considering upstream is willing to help, this would be good things to ask for, I just don't
wanna ask for a bunch of stuff, having upstream spending time implementing it, so then
I get blocked later because I asked for something that is unacceptable bu the ftp-master
team.

So I would like if some other team members could give me some insights on this, if they
think this is feasible, or even if they don't have any idea about it.

Regards,

--
Samuel Henrique <samueloph>