Re: RFS: arp-scan (fix #910140 and more changes)

Hi Thiago,

On 31.10.19 16:18, Thiago Marques wrote:
> https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-security-team/arp-scan/tree/arp-scan_1.9.5-2
> [...]
> The cowbuilder is working perfectly but CI Test on Salsa didn't work.

I cannot help with the upload (due to insufficient rights) but I looked
into the build failure claimed by the CI system and it seems that this
is caused by a glitch of the CI system rather than a problem with the code.

I just re-ran the CI pipeline (on a fork) and all tests passed this time.

Peter