Objections to enable salsa-ci in our packages?

All done, yml pushed and pipelines enabled for all of our packages.

I'm fine with it, but please make sure to skip the CI for the initial
push. Otherwise you will have grumpy salsa admins. They asked the python
team to not do this at all. (But python team has many more packages)

https://salsa.debian.org/salsa-ci-team/pipeline/#skipping-the-whole-pipeline-on-push

That's interesting, I didn't realize we could control that with the git push command.
In order not to trigger the pipeline I just pushed the .yml file before setting up the
project to use it, this way it only trigger on the next commit and the yml is already there.

You should also update the configuration in
https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-security-team/pkg-security-team to configure
the non default CI path to debian/salsa-ci.yml.

Done.