Re: tomb: RC bug fixed, please review and upload

Hello Sven,

On Sun, 10 Mar 2019, Sven Geuer wrote:
> I fixed bug #924042 in tomb [1]. Please review and upload.

Unfortunately we're now in deep freeze and we should only upload
mimimal set of changes. You have made more changes than just adding
the missing recommends/suggests so the package can't go
to buster. It could be uploaded to unstable but it would not be unblocked
for testing/buster. Furthermore, I believe that #924042 is not
really release critical and I demoted it to important.

The release team prefers that we don't upload to unstable packages that
can't go into buster so that any future RC bugfix that we have to handle
can be handled through unstable.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer